Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mommy's Little Man

This project was so exciting to me! You see.....I have always had a sewing maching (my Mom and Dad purchased for me shortly after I got married in '95) and I've done a few things through the years - made Corley's crib bedding, made some skirts, made some curtains, etc., etc. - but I've always thought to myself "when I have a little girl someday, that's when I'll get really serious about sewing!"...you know, because little girls are so much fun to dress up and make frilly little things for. So....since I keep having boys (ha!), I had to come up with something I could make for my boys! I was tired of waiting on that little girl! :)


I love, love, love hats (especially on my boys) and I have always wanted to learn how to make a hat! I finally decided I would just take apart a little hat of Brandt's and see how it was made!

It worked!

Yay!

:)

No comments: